Job ID : 27642
Location : Dallas, TX
Company Name : Conflux Systems Inc
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $50 - $60 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : RPA
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Job Description :
Title: RPA Developer/Lead
Location: Multiple US locations (Remote till Covid)
Duration: 12+ Month
- Experience in architecting and designing automation solutions using AA/Uipath/Blue Prism
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science or Information Technology
- Must have 4+ years of Development experience with SQL, Net or Other programming language.
- Must have 2+ year of AA/Uipath /Blue Prism experience
- Must have 2+ Years Tech Lead experience
- Experience of working within an agile, continuous integration environment
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, technical design documents within the automation space
- Ability to lead a team of developers and testers and implement automation solutions independently
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set up the AA/Uipath/Blue Prism development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc)
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD) throughout the project lifecycle
- Taking business requirements, current and future state process designs and translating them into robotic solution using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Support UAT and rollout phases.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Resolve defects and other performance problems discovered in testing.
- Support go-live roll out
- Create web forms that act as enablers to the RPA workflow
- Support issue resolution that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Creation of access control interfaces via the Application Modeler, within Object Studio.
- Development of business logic within code-stages in languages within the .NET family
- Input into solution integration design using Web Services / RESTFUL API access
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Conducting component testing on the solution
- valuate RPA and AI tools and provide recommendations
- Co-ordinate & Lead team (Onshore/Offshore) and manage timely delivery
- Mentor colleagues through the RPA training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.