S/4hana Migration Consultant - FICO
SNP Transformations, Inc. – Jersey City, NJ
SNP The Transformation Company, is the leading provider of digital ERP transformation software solutions. When large enterprises look to drive growth through mergers and acquisitions, consolidations and/or migrations to S/4hana in order to increased efficiency, they turn to SNP to help them realize the potential in their existing enterprise resource planning platforms capabilities to increase performance, lower costs, and mitigate project risk.
Results to be Achieved:
SNP Transformations Inc. is seeking a SAP Transformation consultant. The consultant will be working directly with client SAP functional subject matter experts to manage the business data transformation requirement for enterprise mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring of different SAP modules as well as the IT landscape. The consultants will also migrate data from legacy systems to the S/4hana platform.
The SAP Transformation Consultant role will:
- Work closely with SNP s SAP transformation team to configure and support testing cycles.
- Prepare data migration plan and lead cut-over plan.
- Develop data migration strategy for conversion of Master and Transactional data from legacy systems to S/4hana.
- Perform data mapping of source to target data sets.
- Identify and record data conversion requirements, as needed.
- Analyze, profile, migrate, and cleanse non-SAP legacy data into SAP.
- Develop data migration test plans.
- Perform requirements analysis, data modeling, and extraction (ETL) to support development needs using Business Objects Data Services Tool.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor in Business and/or Science or equivalent years of business experience
- 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- 3 years SAP experience supporting General Ledger plus 3 or more of the following functions: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, and asset module with depreciation cycle.
- Experienced hands-on technical/techno-functional resource with multiple Full Lifecycle SAP FICO Implementation experience.
- Design, develop, and Unit Test of ETL routines in BODS following internal development
- Technical SAP knowledge including knowledge of the underlying SAP table structure etc.
- General IT knowledge: ABAP, Database structure, and SQL
- Business knowledge and understanding
- Experience in SAP Data Migrations or Data Interfaces with SAP Systems
- SAP SLO and LT experience
- SAP tools like LSMW