Located on the southern tip of Lake Union, the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown hotel is perfectly located for business and employment opportunities. Our proximity to Lake Union allows visitors to take in some of the Pacific Northwest s majestic scenery and enjoy outdoor activities like kayaking and sailing. An ideal venue for business, corporate and social events up to 125 people, our hotel has over 2,000 sq. ft. of versatile space and a complimentary business center. State-of-the-art A/V technology and our helpful staff will guarantee your conference, cocktail reception or wedding is a success. Tastefully decorated and flooded with natural light, each of our 222 guest rooms and suites offer everything you need to relax and stay productive. Unwind in the bar, and enjoy American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner in our restaurant. Find out today what a career with Pyramid Hotel Group at the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown can mean for you! Description Act as an extension of designated departments by meeting and greeting visitors, answering and forwarding telephone calls and providing administrative support. Responsible for augmenting hotel and departmental recognition and reputation by providing exceptional customer service for guests, visitors and callers. Qualify Sales and Catering Leads, support our Sales Department.
- Create and maintain group blocks/inventory in R&I system as well as enter in rooming lists.
- Take reservation calls for corporate accounts and some groups making new reservations as well as changes to existing reservations in OnQ system.
- Prepare and distribute group resumes.
- Setup house account and post charges for Catering/Banquet events.
- Ensure deposits and final payments are Groups & Catering events are collected per Contract and/or 3 days prior to arrival/event.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Answer telephone sales inquiries in a timely and courteous manner. Request sufficient information from the caller to be able to forward the call to the appropriate person.
- Meet and greet all visitors in a pleasant, courteous and professional manner. Responsible for immediate acknowledgement of the visitor, identifying who the visitor wishes to see, and notifying that individual immediately.
- Establish and maintain filing procedures.
- Record, make copies, and drop all check payments made to the hotel.
- Create breakfast coupons for groups if included in contract per Pyramid SOP and communicate information to Restaurant, Front Desk, and Accounting.
- Prepare and send faxes; receive and distribute faxes to appropriate personnel. Make photocopies when necessary.
- Log and maintain tracking sheets for Gift Certificates and Group Commission owed per contracts.
- Maintain Sales Department office supplies, order supplies as needed (but within budget). Purchase order to be submitted to DOSM for approval prior to placing order.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of specified hotel information, correspondence, reports and files.
- Prepare and distribute group resumes
- Process Hilton HHonors points for event planners
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service
Requirements Education High school or equivalent education required.
Experience Prior administrative/hospitality experience required. Hilton OnQ PMS and SalesPro or Delphi experience preferred.
Full-time hourly position mostly Monday through Friday daytime shifts, however occasional weekend might be required. Background and drug testing is required in conjuction with job offer. Benefits available after employment of 90 days which includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, paid time off, holiday pay and 401K.