- Manage, maintain, develop and troubleshoot reports, custom objects and processes in our preferred CRM system, Salesforce.com.
- Support the field sales team by assisting with Salesforce.com report customization, SAP special requests and Qlikview reports as needed. Assist with any follow up/communication from the field sales team and deliver accurately and ontime.
- Utilize, run and analyze SAP reports to ensure requests are within allowed amounts. Create documents in SAP & maintain required supporting documentation.
- Schedule, host and record webinar meetings as needed.
- Manage the Marketing and Advertising Promotional Program year round.
- Manage, analyze, report, communicate, and load monthly budgets for the NA commercial team.
- Track, load and monitor customized customer communications throughout the year.
- Conduct training for field sales associates on a quarterly basis.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
- Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- 1+ year of business experience or equivalent educational experience
- Experience utilizing the Microsoft Office suite required; advanced Excel skills required
- Strong IT background with Salesforce.com required
- SAP skills strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills written & verbal.
- Influence & relationship building skills needed
Diversit EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to [email protected]
or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.