Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO s mission is to deliver the ultimate entertainment experience through our community of connected consumers, advertisers, and media content providers. Through our connected entertainment platform, VIZIO is transforming the way consumers discover and experience media content. Since our founding in California in 2002, VIZIO has built an industry-leading brand of products, including televisions, sound bars and other devices. VIZIO s product leadership is highlighted by a number of industry reviews and awards, making the 2018 collection the most awarded in company history. We are currently seeking a Application Administrator (Salesforce Administrator) to join out IT Team in our Corporate HQs in Irvine, CA.
As an Application Administrator within VIZIOs Information Technology team, this individual plays a critical role solving business problems and delivering projects on the Salesforce.com platform. At VIZIO, the Salesforce.com platform services the VIZIO Marketing, Sales and Customer Support functions. In summary this position: Analyzes business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions; Configures, tests, and documents solutions based on system and user requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements to determine appropriate solution designs considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- Identify appropriate third-party products/applications to meet business requirements
- Configures, tests, debugs and documents Salesforce solutions, leveraging Apex, Visualforce and Lighting Components, in according to VIZIOs systems standards, policies and procedures.
- Prepares flow charts and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
- Work with Business System Solution Architect to ensure the quality and integrity of Salesforce data
- Create and maintain documentation of application integrations and all custom development.
- Document user acceptance tests to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production deployment (includes creating test plans)
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- Stays up to date with Salesforce product releases, other technologies used by the VIZIO IT team, and VIZIO business processes.
- Communicates with all stakeholders (customers, development teams, end users, etc.) to address system issues.
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Manages, resolves and documents issues and events related to system and environment availability.
- Monitors and measures performance characteristics of applications.
- Performs routine maintenance.
- Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
- Assists in documentation, training, and enforcement of Salesforce administration best practices within the Vizio organization.
- Serves as technical consultant to leaders in the IT organization and functional user groups.
- Work with consultants and/or offshore resources in support of Salesforce development work
- Participates in assignments generally involving moderate, high budgets projects or more than one project.
- Assists in creating the strategic technical and architectural direction to the programming function.
- Manages user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlines.
- Undergraduate degree and 6-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-8 years relevant experience.
- 2.5+ years Salesforce administration experience in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud environments; Marketing Cloud experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience designing and deploying custom developed solutions on the Salesforce platform with integrations to external systems
- Current Salesforce Administrator certification desired
- Experience managing deployment and understanding deployment best practices
- Experience with Microsoft SQL a plus
- Background in SDLC/Agile development a plus
- Familiar with software development life cycle methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Excellent attention to detail and complex problem-solving capabilities
- Completion of Admin Beginner and Admin Intermediate on Trailhead.com; Admin Advanced trail progress a plus
- Ideal candidate will be able to provide URL to current Trailhead profile
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with business systems process knowledge within the consumer goods and distribution industries, including: Marketing, Sales Management (including Opportunity Management, Forecasting Quote to Cash) & Customer Support.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and able to adapt to the level and nature of their audience.
Successful candidates in this position can expect to advance their career within the application development family of jobs in VIZIOs Information Technology organization.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.