Job ID : 27902
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : Staffing Front Inc
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $60,000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Salesforce, Full Stack Development, VFX
Benefits : Life Insurance
The Salesforce Developer’s primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. They should have essential knowledge of software development and design, be a quick learner and should have passion to refine him/herself by adopting new development skills. They should also be capable of leading other members of the team on best practices around application development. They should be flexible and willing to learn new programming skills and should be able to migrate existing solutions from one development stack to another based on organization roadmap. The Developer’s primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. The Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business-critical applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
• Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
• Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
• Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
• Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
• Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
• Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
• Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years’ experience designing and developing Salesforce applications
• Hands on experience with Salesforce Lightning, APEX, VisualForce
• Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
• Strong SQL skills
• Experience with REST/SOAP based API integration
• Experience with Lightning Web Components
• Prior experience working in Agile environments and methodologies
• Healthcare experience
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC Eden Prairie, MN
Role – Salesforce
Entek Solutions New York, NY
·Maintain subject-matter expert of Salesforce ·Survey and edit websites
STAFFWORXS New Jersey, NJ
The consultants will actively participate on the team responsible for Salesforce Development. In
GATEX E SOLUTION All Over USA
Role:Senior Salesforce developer Location :
GATEX E SOLUTION ALL OVER USA
Candidates should be really strong in LWC, APEX,and Lightning. Candidate
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.