What we are about
Synaptic AP is a silver-tier Salesforce implementation consulting partner specializing in the development and deployment of secure, cloud-based enterprise applications on the Salesforce platform.
Since 2008, we ve helped businesses solve critical operational challenges and accelerate growth across a variety of complex verticals. Our mission is to help clients get the most out of their Salesforce investment with world-class professional services and applications. Join us. We love our team and our customers.
With passion and innovation embedded in our DNA, we go out of our way to encourage our employees to share new ideas and feedback in a highly collaborative environment.
What you will do
You will be involved in all phases of the product development life cycle, working closely with our internal product team to assist with the design, development and launch of new products, features, enhancements and improvements. The Technical Architect will lead technical requirements sessions, making technology easily understandable for end users, act as a liaison between clients and Synaptic s internal development team, and showcase the potential power and value of our products in a very customer-centric, supportive and comprehensive fashion.
Skills and experience you need to be successful
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years working with Salesforce.com as a Technical Architect
- 3+ years working with VisualForce and Apex
- Strong knowledge of software development life-cycles, systems engineering and business process re-engineering.
- Experience with system integrations, preferably involving Salesforce.com
- Experience with web services: JSON, XML
- Knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleaning and security
- Demonstrated ability to work as a Software Development Manager and leading a team of Senior and Junior Developers
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- High-level knowledge of project management, software development cadence, and a high-level of demonstrated organizational skills
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV401) or Advanced Developer (DEV501)
- Certified Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
The Technical Architect position can be Remote, or in either our Annapolis, MD or Stuart, FL offices.
- An amazing team focused on doing #Whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful
- A calling to innovate and improve every day
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!
- A great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, AD&D and Life Insurance coverage, STD coverage, PTO, sick leave, wellness initiatives, and more!
Synaptic Advisory Partners is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.