Job Id : 826
Jobtitle : Sap Abap Programmer Analyst
Location : Houston, TX
Company Name : TEKsystems, Inc
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $90,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Information Technology
Benefits : No benefits are available
The ABAP Developer is a member of an agile development team who helps to estimate work (stories), accept stories into delivery increments (sprints) and complete tasks to deliver the work for the Generate Sales - Global Pricing Management Capability team.
This position will require the immersion into business organization to thoroughly understand business goals, customer requirements, and business drivers on a level that accelerates the identification and implementation of SAP Pricing capabilities.
* Experience in developing and supporting solutions in SAP CRM, SAP ECC and SAP Pricing
* Experience working in SAP Order Management and Vistek
* Experience in generating requirements and/or user stories to successfully communicate business needs
* Effective and proactive communicator with stakeholders at all levels; successfully sets and manages expectations
* Experience collaborating with 3rd party providers, agencies, development teams
* Excellent customer service and technology team representation in end-to-end product lifecycles
* Experience with data interfaces between third parties and disparate systems
* Experience working in an agile Software Development project lifecycle
* Experience working in an Offshore-On shore model
* Based in Milwaukee is preferred, but will consider option of being remote within US
* 4+ years of experience with SAP ABAP
* 3+ years experience in information technology focused projects including SAP Pricing
* 3+ years working directly with business teams (commercial, business) in a role understanding and translating business needs into technical implementation
* Significant knowledge of SAP CRM 7.0 and SAP ECC
* Broad and deep experience in the SAP Pricing and Java
* Knowledge and experience working in SAP Order Management with Invoicing preferred
* Knowledge and experience working in Vistek; specifically with agreements is preferred
* The ability to envision and document infrastructure and system design specifications via architecture design diagrams, as well as the customer product owners
* Ability to clearly articulate the vision for SAP CRM solutions and solve problems related to both system and environmental limitations to provide solutions that meet customer requirements
* Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes
* Ability to identify target audience and adapt communication style or method accordingly to clearly convey relevant information with confidence. Understand others through active listening
* Strong vendor management skills (including third party packages and consulting teams, both for implementation and ongoing maintenance)
* Ability to demonstrate flexibility as priorities change in an environment of competing demands
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.
Techorbitinc Dallas, TX
Job Description : Responsible for defining adequate test coverage including functional, ...
3A SOFT INC Albany, NY
Skills required: At least 80 months as the lead tester At least 80 months working with ...
Forsys Inc Chicago, IL
Job Description: The primary area of responsibility is of quality acceptance testing and ...
IKCON TECHNOLOGIES INC Nashville, TN
JOB DESCRIPTION: Management and support of VMWare environments. Windows and Linux (RHEL) ...
kpg99 inc Charlotte, NC
Required Skills: Configure, implement, and tune solutions to meet business and technical ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.