SAP FI Analyst-entry level
Job ID : 15879
Job Title : SAP FI Analyst-entry Level
Location : Denver, PA
Company Name : UGI UTILITIES
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $44,310 - $61,510 per year
Job Type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2020-11-11
Required Skills : SAP S/4, SAP HANA, SAP ERP, SAP MM, SAP FA&C
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,Life Insurance
Position Summary:Responsible for translating the Business requirements of the Functional Area (e.g., Finance, Controlling, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Customer Service, Meter Operations, etc.) into the SAP system via the SAP Configuration IMG (SAP Implementation Guide). This includes all aspects of project work, on-going functional enhancements, trouble-shooting, and SAP provided a system and/or legal changes. Collaborates on all phases of the systems development life-cycle (SDLC) with a focus on the analysis, design, and development of configuration-based solutions. Must continuously maintain and develop the necessary skillsets, both technical and analytical to enhance value-added business solutions and in keeping with the IT architecture. Principal Accountabilities:
- Supports the request and analysis phases of SDLC by assisting with documentation and estimates. Executes the design, development, testing, and implementation phases of SDLC by producing the prescribed deliverables, under the guidance of more senior staff.
- Works with business unit analysts and other IT technical resources, to develop new systems and enhance existing systems to meet changing policy and legislative requirements. Performs configuration to support defined business processes/functions including legal patches released by SAP by performing timely testing, and validation.
- Troubleshoot incidents reported against IT applications. Assist in investigating issues to determine the root cause of problems. Support and monitor daily batch processing, responding to job failures in a timely manner.
- Provide 24X7 primary and/or secondary support to core applications considered business-critical.
- Responsible for generating the required documentation throughout the different phases of a project. This includes items such as project charters, technical specifications, and technical test plans.
- Follow established change management procedures to ensure that applications and modifications are implemented in a way that meets internal IT controls.
- Manage applicable third party vendor relationships to ensure on-going interface and product support towards meeting the needs of the Company.
- Keep apprised of current trends in the business marketplace with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Provides input and direction on business unit technology strategies.
- Perform other duties as requested
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Possess analytical skills, which allows for the assessment of business processes and how they guide and shape application functionality.
- Comprehends technical design specifications and possesses knowledge of development tools and technologies in support of the Information Technology Architecture.
- Understands project plans and is able to clearly articulate their role, project goals, and timelines.
- Working knowledge of COBIT5 based IT Governance and Management framework or other structured industry standard methodologies.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor s degree in Information/Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent discipline.
Length of Experience:
- This is an entry-level configuration position. Prior hands-on SAP S/4 HANA ERP configuration experience in one or more of the following disciplines is desired:
- Financial Accounting & Controlling
- Material Management
- Financial Supply Chain Management
- In lieu of SAP configuration experience, five (5) years or more of direct hands-on application system support is required.
- ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) Foundation certification (at hire or within 12 months in position).
- Other: Two (2) or more years supporting a system with an RDBMS, and experience in systems analysis, design, and development.
- Experience developing technical specifications based on the requirements provided by business units.
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance
- Disability plans
- 401(k) matched savings plan
- Paid vacation
- Company stock purchase program
- Wellness programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer time
- Adoption assistance