SAP Functional Consultant
Job Id : 5519
Jobtitle : SAP Functional Consultant
Location : Atlanta, GA
Company Name : Fulcrum Consulting
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $52,000 - $89,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-10-10
Required Skills : Data Migration, SAP Ariba, Cloud Integration, SAP ECC, Technical Documentation,
Benefits : No benefits are available
- SAP Ariba Contracts Management Consultant (Techno-Functional Consultant)
- 7+ years Techno-Functional experience with all aspects of SAP Ariba Contracts Management (e.g., Customization, Configuration, Templates, Master-Data, D-Forms, Approval Process Workflows, Reports customization, ITK, Downstream P2O integration, etc.)
- (3) SAP Ariba Contracts Management full lifecycle implementations, including integration to SAP-ECC
- As the lead Techno Functional consultant, led at least 2 projects in implementation of and modernization of legacy contract systems using Ariba Cloud solutions
- Must understand downstream P2O processing and integration with Contracts.
- 2 years production support, acting as the Senior Ariba Solutions Administrator (preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of Ariba Contracts Management Solution and various types of contracts and industry best practices in terms of handling & storage of contracts
- Thorough knowledge and hands-on implementation experience with Contract Templates and Conditions administration, settings, configuration, along with all other aspects of Contracts administration, including Approval Process workflows - downstream
- Experience with Legacy Data migration
- Experience with Reports customization
- Experience supporting global (on-shore/off-shore/near-shore), enterprise-wide delivery engagements with Ariba Contracts Management, including ERP integration with Ariba using various integration technologies.
- Experience with HP Quality Center toolset
- Participates in developing functional requirements, testing, training and implementation of Applications.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments and preliminary cost/benefits analysis in an effort to align information technology with business initiatives.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Creates or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering technology capacity and limitations, operation times, and form of desired results.
- Oversees the preparation of functional, system and program specifications using appropriate methodology and tools.
- Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer's business needs
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems, while working closely with COE Functional Architect to share knowledge as the technical advisor during all phases of work
- Discuss Contract Management business and system requirements with internal customers
- Propose best practice procedures for handling of contracts throughout its lifecycle, amendments etc.
- Design and implement complex solutions for organization's Contract Lifecycle Management
- Devise a strategy to handle migration and validation of data from legacy systems in to Ariba's Cloud solution
- Leverage expertise in Ariba Cloud integration with Procurement Systems such as SAP ECC and / or enterprise-wide Contract Management applications using various integration channels.
- Determine client configuration requirements and guide client toward best practices for long term success
- Ensure adherence to Delta Change Management standards, procedures and documentation
- Produce technical support documentation for knowledge sharing
Associated topics:business, business analyst, client, consultant, customer, information technology consultant, market, sales, sap, support analyst