Busy Derm office looking for an energetic and dynamic team player for our Austin-Spicewood office!
Our office offers great hours, fantastic co-workers and amazing providers
Benefits include, to start out -2 weeks PTO, medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance coverage, and a 401k retirement plan
We are looking for dynamic candidates who are looking to grow and enjoy working in a positive environment to join our family!
Pay is dependent on previous experience.
This position is located at 3807 Spicewood Springs, Austin, TX 78759
- Schedules all appointments for providers in computer, except patients for patients needing procedural appointments (i.e., Mohs, excisions, cryotherapy, laser)
- Verifies all pertinent patient demographic information in computer system, including insurance information.
- Confirms patients appointment and answers incoming questions about appointments.
- Instructs patients in locations and directions.
- Enters appropriate data into computer and retrieves data.
- Answers telephone, and directs patients, salespeople, and visitors to the correct telephone extension, takes messages as needed
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures in performing job duties and responsibilities while supporting a culture of high quality and great customer service.
- Performs other duties that may be necessary or in the best interest of the organization.
- Minimum one year of work experience in a medical office preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Management and organizational skills to support the leadership of this function
- Ability to follow or provide verbal & written instructions with sufficient grammar and spelling skills to avoid mistakes or misinterpretations
- Interpersonal skills to support customer service, functional, and team mate needs
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Mathematical and/or analytical ability for basic to intermediate problem solving
- Basic to intermediate computer operation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Specialty knowledge of systems relating to job function
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations for this position; general understanding of HIPAA guidelines
Job Type: Full-time