Visiting Angels, America s choice in home care, is quickly becoming the employer of choice for Schuylkill County caregivers.
We are looking for dedicated caregivers throughout Schuylkill County. As long-time Skooks ourselves, we have a passion for helping our area s seniors, and will always look out for the best interests of our clients AND our staff!
Current (and upcoming) openings in Frackville, Pine Grove, Tamaqua, and Pottsville.
Call 570-968-2949 for an immediate phone interview, or click on this ad to apply. Because we re looking for the best of the best, you must have at least six months of caring for seniors with either an agency or an established facility.
Why Visiting Angels?
- We offer reviews every 90 days for the first year, with a potential raise for EVERY REVIEW.
- We have an outstanding referral program.
- As a new company to the area, we will have significant advancement opportunities as we grow.
- Our caregivers are a top priority for us.
So call us for an interview. 570-968-2949.
With Visiting Angels, you have the opportunity to make an impact on somebody s life from the first day you meet them. We pride ourselves on matching caregivers to the best situation for both them and the client. And as we continue to grow, it is our current staff who is considered first for new positions as they open.
If you re not excited about your current company, you owe it to yourself to give us a call and talk to us. We re looking forward to hearing from you. 570-968-2949.
- Supports clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists clients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps clients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the client by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Records client information by making entries in the client journal; notifying Care Manager of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy client environment by following standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
- Other duties as assigned.