MaxisIT Inc – Ridgefield, CT
- Collaborate with a dynamic pharmacology group focused on developing and executing in vivo studies to qualify exploratory new therapeutic concepts.
- Contribute to the design, execution and interpretation of non-routine experiments with minimal supervision and contribute to the implementation of experimental approaches that enable Department/Discovery Research goals.
- Contribute to the incorporation of new ideas and the development of innovative processes, including technologies such as in vivo siRNA delivery.
- Understanding of basic scientific principles and research practices in the field of immunology.
- Experience conducting murine in vivo experiments including animal identification, injections, blood collection, and tissue harvest.
- Experience in techniques such as cell isolation, immune cell functional assays, cytokine ELISA, siRNA, and/or flow cytometry.
- Prior research experience in assay development and optimization.
- Proficiency with computers and data analysis software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and willingness to work effectively in a highly collaborative and diverse research environment.
Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution with 3+ years experience in immunology or a related field.
- ASSAY DEVELOPMENT
- FLOW CYTOMETRY
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: