Job ID : 27972
Location : Iselin, NJ
Company Name : Veracity Software Inc.
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $50,000 - $80,000 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : SCRUM Master
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Looking for an experienced Scrum Master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The Scrum Master's responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
- To be successful as a Scrum Master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding Scrum Master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
Essential Job functions & qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field.
- Certified Scrum Master, SAFe preferred.
- 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or in a similar Agile role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions
- Project management skills, including ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework & achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Planning using Velocity points Burndown JIRA etc. Strong technical knowledge evidenced through prior experience as an engineer or solution architect, Experience of Agile methodology Scrum Kanban etc.
- Experience with technical project management (must)
- Preferred- Experience with business / technical process management
- Proven ability to collaborate across stakeholders & motivating scrum teams
- Strong Consumer Banking or Cards Domain experience
- Strong experience in advanced Jira concepts
- Familiarity or experience with the Scaled Agile (SAFe) frameworks, and coaching teams to achieve maturity
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, SharePoint, and Confluence
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile / Lean methodologies.