Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a motivated and mission-oriented Secure Systems Administration Team Lead to work in Herndon, VA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Functions as a team lead to include network, infrastructure and systems support across a wide variety of secure environments.
- Manages site buildout requirements for IT as related to secure spaces (AV, cabling, data center power, data center cooling)
- Establish priorities and tasks for team members.
- Provide weekly reports on accomplishments and plans for the following week.
- Create operational procedures, processes and policies for ensuring compliance and team goals are met and measured.
- Understands and measures capacity of all environments managed.
- Defines and manages with quality metrics as related to security compliance and reporting.
- Manages license renewals and server refresh activities.
- Lead weekly team meetings to manage progress being made on project activities.
- Provide senior technical guidance, coaching and mentoring to staff to meet business needs.
- Perform hands on support as required to meet task objectives.
- Build, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair hardware and software as required.
- Plan, assess and implement technical projects. Actions include requirements definition, planning, scheduling, creating bill of materials, estimating, implementation and testing.
- Establish and maintain all system documentation.
- Responsible for all systems inventories.
- Adhere to corporate operating procedures.
- Establishes continual process improvements for streamlining operations.
- Initiate and plan preventive maintenance schedules.
- Conduct performance monitoring and tuning.
- Manages resources for coverage of critical equipment and coordinates where applicable.
- Manages and schedules data center support maintenance and operational activities.
- ISSO (Information Systems Security Officer) duties
- 6+ years experience updating and maintaining secure environments.
- 4+ years of hands on experience updating Cisco switches
- 2+ years of experience managing personnel
- 4+ years of hands on experience with VMWare, HyperV, Windows Server and Desktop operating systems in secure, production environments.
- 2+ years of experience working with security personnel on establishing definition of
- Capable of communications with director level personnel on project status and execution
- 4+ years cable management and design experience
- Experience with server, desktop, and printing technologies
- Hands on experience with maintaining and updating VDI environments and thin clients
- Expert level experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, networking protocols, network devices and firewalls.
- Knowledge of encryption devices.
- Knowledge of data center operations to include rack/stack, cabling, power and cooling.
- Experience support security teams development of system security plans.
- Experience in supporting end customers and providing excellent customer service.
- Experience developing administrative and management approaches for deployed systems and products.
- Understanding of DoD and or National Agency IA security policies, controls, and documentation
Preferred skills and certifications:
- Understanding of virtualization technologies to include: VMware and Citrix
- Experience with Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager (CUPM)
- Understanding of storage technologies and protocols
- Experience with video conferencing systems (VTC systems, MCUs and bridges and associated technologies).
- Experience with special compartmentalized information facility buildouts
Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience.
TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.