Duties and Responsibilities: Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Identifies project issues and recommends corrective action as appropriate.
- Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Develops contingency plans to deal with organizational emergencies.
- Tests documented disaster recovery strategies and plans.
- Assesses risk to business operations.
- Performs both internal and external security audits.
- Evaluates laws and regulations to determine impact on organizational activities.
- Trains team in organizational or compliance procedures.
- Collects corporate intelligence to prevent organizational emergencies and infrastructure failure.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Security Management, Safety Management or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Security.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Experience in managing local and enterprise physical security systems (access control, IP video, intrusion and fire systems) and projects preferred.
- Certifications from American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) or Security Industry Association (SIA) (e.g. CPP, PSP, CSPM) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of accepted industry standards and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Skill in reviewing files to determine accuracy and audience.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to analyze and present complex data.
- Problem-solving skills.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.