Job ID : 27733
Location : Novi, MI
Company Name : Marvel Tech Inc
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Telecommunications
Salary : $80 - $90 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Network Engineer,
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description :
Security Engineer IV Client: United
- Assists in complex architecture projects requiring specialized knowledge of security technologies, services and applications (e.g., Zero Trust, Macro & Micro Segmentation, SASE)
- Analyzes business processes/technologies and works with customers to determine and document business requirements and translates them into clear and concise technical specifications
- Understands a high-availability, high-performance environment and performs work to those standards
- Accountable for detailed designs based on the committed architecture and standards
- Must have excellent written/presentation skills to document standards, policies, and designs
- Experience with cloud and cloud architectures (Azure/AWS and working security components.
- Experience with security frameworks, architectures and solution (app security, network security, data security, identity and access).
- Ability to support automation initiatives. Scripting and Coding a plus. Security project management a pl
- Strong understanding of risks that can manifest in larger scale complex systems.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 6+ years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise security technologies in large enterprise, multi-datacenter, hybrid environments.
- 6+ experience with threat detection and prevention technologies.
- 6+ experience with next gen firewall and network analytics technologies.
- 6+ years leading the design and on-going review of extranet and internet partners.
- Advanced level knowledge of remote access technologies (vpn, ztna, vdi, daas)
- Advanced level knowledge of forward and reverse proxy solution.
- Advanced level knowledge of authentication and key management technologies.
- Advanced level knowledge network or systems (WAN, LAN, AD, Azure, etc)
- 4+ experience with public cloud security technologies.
- Knowledge of IT security, risk, and compliance; including industry frameworks like PCI, ISO, NIST, CIS
- Advanced in edge networking protection, including, but not limited to DDoS protection (L3/L4/L7), SASE and CDNs
- 4+ experience with Windows/Unix/Linux security
- The expectation is that the candidate will be working from home until the United team is cleared to return to the office. The hiring manager will also conduct video interviews.