Seeking Full Stack Developer with Core Java
Comcentric – St. Louis, MO
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer specializing in Java for a 6-month Contract-to-Hire opportunity in St. Louis, MO.
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Technically and functionally adapt to the upstream/downstream flows - and will be the Lead guiding the respective sprint team.
- Should drive/deliberate actively during sprint planning meets to access/estimate scope of work getting defined.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop. (Responsive design)
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes in production
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- 5+ years of Full Stack Development work experience
- Experience with REST Web Services and Microservices architecture
- 2 years of development experience with REST services using Springboot or NodeJS/ExpressJS
- Node JS, HTML, CSS & Java Script experience for last 4+ years
- Prior experience working on agile teams is a must
If qualified, interested and available (or know of somebody who is), please reply with an updated resume and rate for immediate consideration to [email protected]
- Sorry no sponsorship available for this role. Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
Kelly Jo Kiess