Senior Analyst, Systems Analysis
Job Id : 4196
Jobtitle : Senior Analyst, Systems Analysis
Location : Troy, MI
Company Name : Mastercard
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $65,000 - $110,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-20
Required Skills : Strong Relationship, Collaborative And Organizational Skills.
Benefits : No benefits are available
The qualified candidate will be a member of the Single Message Authorization team supporting systems which provide Authorization for design and credit card transactions. The team’s primary focus is to:
- Analyze, design, develop and deliver software solutions
- Define requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to standards, processes and best practices
- Partner with platform analysts to understand new business opportunities
- Define application functional requirements based on those new business opportunities.
- Liaise between business and technical teams to the purpose of ensuring technical teams have sufficient information to complete design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
- Partner with other internal teams to create and ensure new business opportunities and enhancements to existing products are communicated quickly and accurately to external customers
- Coordinate and participate in review; revisions; changes; enhancements; testing; documentation; and member notification of product enhancements and/or business opportunities.
- Provide business knowledge and technical support for requirement development.
- Work closely with developers and requesters identifying data and functional requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
- Develop and participate in the review of business and functional requirements and determine primary functions that the project is to provide.
- Assist with development of customer communications and participate in reviews.
- Provide technical support for the member(s) to ensure adherence to requirements.
- Evaluate business requests to determine feasibility; work with Software Engineers to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions.
- Ensure methodology compliance; document problem areas and coordinate resolutions; reporting to management as necessary and investigate/research MasterCard or industry business/technical process.
All About You
- Knowledge of the payments industry preferred.
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies.
- High energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of diverse and geographically distributed project team.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.