Senior Associate Reports Specialist
Job Id : 4303
Jobtitle : Senior Associate Reports Specialist
Location : Dallas, TX
Company Name : Santander
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $55,000 - $95,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-20
Required Skills : Excellent Analytical, Organizational And Project Management Skills
Benefits : No benefits are available
The Sr. Associate, Operational Risk is responsible for the strategic development, implementation, and effective execution of the Operational Risk (OR) program, the key program elements of which cover: internal loss, external loss, risk assessment, business impact assessments, KRIs, scenario analysis / stress testing, training, awareness, and communication, issues and remediation planning, tracking, MIS and reporting, testing, compliance, and monitoring.
- measures performance,
- monitors trends,
- defines limits according for Corporate Banking Op Risk exposures in accordance to Risk Appetite.,
- Assisst in the ongoing oversight of Corporate Banking Operational Risk (OR) Framework in support of the first line of defense.,
- Contributes to escalation,
- communication to Risk Governance Forums.,
- Helps drive culture of risk awareness.,
- Participates in the creation and delivery of OR business-tailored training.,
- Supports the creation,
- management and development of OR program strategy,
- policies and models within the Corporate Banking Business.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Management, or equivalent field.,
- or equivalent work experience;
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- 9-12 years;
- Risk Management/Risk MIS,Financial Services industry.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Ability to adapt and adjust to multiple demands and competing priorities.,
- Ability to adjust to new developments/changing circumstances.,
- Ability to convey a sense of urgency and drive issues/projects to closure.,
- Ability to direct, train and guide peers, subordinates and management.,
- Ability to effectively interact with the market, executive management and vendors.,
- Ability to handle conflict resolution with other groups to ensure appropriate accounting guidance is followed.,
- Ability to independently operate in a complex, matrixed environment; adept at delivering and maintaining productive working relationships across business, functions, geographies and lines of defense,
- Advanced operational risk, process, and control validation and/or assessment skills.,
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.,
- Knowledge of workflow/processes and risks/controls, including: origination, underwriting, servicing, and collections/workout.,
- Strong operational risk management principles,
- methodologies and tools, governance principles and activity preferably in a financial services technology environment.,
- Strong project management skills. [PHYSICAL DEMANDS] Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- FEEDING THE HUNGRY
Santander Interns work together to help serve the community.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.