Job Id : 4139
Jobtitle : Senior Brand Planner
Location : Chicago, IL
Company Name : MARC USA
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $75,000 - $95,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-16
Required Skills : Brand Planner
Benefits : No benefits are available
Desired Background and Experience :
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing and/or strategic services organizations such as an advertising agency account planning department, digital strategy, consulting firm or other relevant field
- The ideal person for this role thrives on the impact they can have on bringing ideas to life and is interested in all forms of strategy, planning and thinking.
- Knowledge in media, digital strategy and/or multi-channel planning
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to support strategy development
- A background in Account Planning, Brand Strategy, Strategic Planning or other related Marketing Strategy expertise.
Bonus Points :
- Are you curious about the customer experience and their journeys, with a desire to identify high-impact opportunities to connect with a brand?
- Can you discern customer insight and "human truth" from data (experienced partnership with data analysts and data platforms)?
- Have you crafted compelling stories and powerful creative or platform briefs that inspire?
- Do you have an innate drive to champion the customer and their right to a worthy brand experience?
Here are some of your Key Contributions in the Agency and with our Clients :
- Leverage a data-informed, holistic view of the client's business, category dynamics, cultural intelligence and human behavior across the ecosystem to drive progressive creative solutions that deliver incremental value for brands
- Inspiration leader that creates powerful, unexpected creative and communications briefs that bridge creative and media
- Interface directly and develop relationships with clients and agency staffers from all disciplines and all levels.
- Partner closely with Research, Data Science & Analytics, Creative, Account Management, Media, and User Experience teams to design industry-leading solutions that customers enjoy and celebrate
- Recommend and implement research, listening methodologies and data hacking to gain insights that address client business issues
- Create the strategic vision for the brand
The Chicago office of MARC USA is hiring an experienced Brand Planner to help bring consumer insights and customer experience to the forefront of our clients’ advertising and marketing solutions. (Similar titles include Account Planner, Strategic Planner, Marketing Strategist, Brand Strategist or similar roles.) This versatile strategist will uncover key insights and design strategic recommendations to build meaningful relationships between a brand and the customers it serves.