Senior Business Development Manager US (m/f/d)
Videobeat Networks GmbH – Brooklyn, NY
As a leading video marketing specialist in Europe and as part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, we are helping well-known brands and emerging Start-Ups to achieve a better ROI within their unique TV and online video campaigns. Through a successful combination of comprehensive consulting, film creation and data-driven video optimization, our team is realizing cross-platform video advertising of tomorrow. More than 70 employees from offices in Hamburg, Berlin, London, Paris and New York, are constantly working and thinking innovatively to be one step ahead of the market.
- Customer Acquisition: Gain new customers by directing and winning pitches and be responsible for achieving sales and revenue goals
- Relationship Management: Be the key account manager and create strong customer relationships to help our existing clients to scale their reach and achieve their goals as well as their further development by identifying cross-selling and up-selling potential
- Lead Generation: Proactively generating and developing leads through inbound and outbound marketing as well as your own network
- Optimization: Develop internal operations and strengthening the business within the US and expand new sales strategies to localize and attract new customers
- Business and Team Development: Be part of our small motivated team and contribute to our growth and success story in the US market
- Collaboration: Work closely with our Business Development team in the US and the international colleagues in Hamburg, Berlin, London and Paris to maximize the success of your projects
- University degree in a Business, Sales or Marketing field or comparable level of education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business development or marketing field with a deep understanding of American cultural settings and business behaviors
- Proven track record of winning new customers from major clients in marketing/B2B
- Highly motivated, hands-on and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and very good negotiating skills are essential as well as being very customer-oriented in all aspects of work
- Native English is mandatory
- Challenge & steep learning curve from Day 1, combined with the chance to learn new things every day and the opportunity for an extraordinary career
- Top Team: highly talented, open-minded, helpful and international colleagues
- Start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies, a lot of freedom and high responsibility within your team
- Entrepreneurship: understand how startups work and expand your network
Join our team and grow with us! We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references), as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Your contact person for this job offer is Clara.