Job ID : 27181
Location : Dallas, TX
Company Name : Mergen IT
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $70 - $80 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : C++, Embedded Linux, Embedded System, Socket Programming & Web Service Calls
Benefits : Medical Insurance
“Senior C++ Developer/Linux ” @ Dallas, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
These are the skill set that we expect from the candidate.
· Proficiency in C++11/14 - strong in OOP, data abstraction, polymorphism, STL, etc
· Experience in Embedded Linux
· Experience in Multi-threading, handling potential issues come from multi-threading.
· Knowledge in Inter-process communication methods (Highly Desired)
· Experience in socket programming & web service calls. (Desired)
· Experience in Embedded system - tool chains & debugging (Desired)
· Any video, Embedded UI experience (preferred not mandatory)
Dice Demo Account Urbandale, IA
Required Qualities: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in ...
Octagon Technology Staffing Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Description: In search of a data analyst/SQL developer in the local South Florida market who ...
Spectrum Communications and Consulting Chica, IL
Required Qualities: BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or related ...
CGI Pittsburgh, PA
Position Description: As a Full Stack Java Developer, you should have a software development ...
USAA Cashion, AZ
Primary Responsibilities: Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.