We are looking for an Environmental Engineer Project Manager to join our growing team in Salem New Hampshire who will successfully lead, acquire and execute civil engineering and environmental restoration projects. Responsible for leading teams and building our New England operations.
- Strategize, build, and execute business development plans for northeast operations and effectively lead multidisciplinary project teams acquiring and executing a wide variety of civil and environmental engineering projects.
- Work within Tetra Tech business operations to identify and develop new clientele and new lines of business.
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate detailed phases of technical work in a part of a major project or in a total project of complex scope.
- Execute assigned projects in accordance with RCRA, CERCLA, UST, CWA, MRP, TSCA and other appropriate state and federal regulations.
- Support federal programs in environmental restoration.
Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering is required.
- Experience with site closure under RCRA, CERCLA, UST, CWA, MRP, TSCA and / or other appropriate state and federal regulations.
- 15+ years of related experience.
- Professional Engineering (PE) licensure for Massachusetts or New Hampshire is required (other Northeast States are a plus).
- A proven track record in marketing new clients and maintaining existing clients.
- Experience interfacing with state and local agencies as well as community boards for project planning is preferred.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
Job Environmental Primary Location United States-New Hampshire-Salem Organization 112 NUS Schedule Full-time Job Posting Jul 17, 2019, 7:44:16 PM Job Closing Date Ongoing Physical Work Location Country US-New Hampshire-Salem