The future is being built today, and Johnson Controls is making that future more productive, more secure and more sustainable. We are harnessing the power of cloud, data analytics, the Internet of Things, and user design thinking to deliver on the promise of intelligent buildings and smart cities that connect communities in ways that make peoples lives and the world better.
We enable smart facilities powered by the IoT (Internet of Things). More and more building systems are data-enabled and connected to the web. At Johnson Controls, named IoT Innovator of the Year for 2019 by the IoT Breakthrough Awards Program, we are partnering with visionary organizations to build the first smart buildings enabled by artificial intelligence and IoT. We help enterprises put their building data to work, helping facilities managers discover insights, find efficiencies, and create other sources of value, chief among them sustainability.
What you will do Our Digital Vault Platform is scalable, flexible and Agile. In this career defining opportunity within the Digital solutions organization, you will be a part of a knowledgeable, smart team of platform professionals as you build and operate the infrastructure and systems to make connectivity possible. You will work on back-end big data systems to store and manage data, with modern full-stack client tools to make use of that data on the web and in other applications, with data analysis tools to process the data, and with our product engineers to embed connectivity.
Qualifications What we look for
- Accountable for Customers overall success including adoption of Johnson Controls solutions, customer health, and satisfaction
- Excellent at working with key stakeholders in product management and executive teams to define strategy and requirements
- Act as the main Customer point of contact throughout the Customers lifecycle, define success plan with clear deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the Customer operational areas
- Demonstrating deep technical subject matter expertise to scope projects, design solutions, and resolve issues.
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals
Preferred technical and solution background such as
- 7+ years of program management / project management; self-motivated, confident working at a senior level and comfortable working in a matrixed organization
- Technical program management experience managing scope, schedule, budget, quality, people, risk and communications
- Demonstrably clear leadership skills and experience working with large, diverse teams
- Exceptional executive level communication and engagement skills
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Expertise in technologies like IoT, Machine learning and Aure data platform.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win everywhere, every day and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through our strategic focus on buildings.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou
Job Program Management
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions