Job Id : 4120
Jobtitle : Senior Cloud Engineer
Location : Alpharetta,, GA
Company Name : Equifax
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $55,000 - $95,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-16
Required Skills : Java, Python, Javscript, C++, Or Ruby
Benefits : No benefits are available
- Should have 5+ years of developing custom software with Any of languages like Java, Python, Javscript, C++, or Ruby
- Should have experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks.
- Should be very comfortable with most of POSIX commands, OS parameters tuning, bash-scripting.
- Should be proficient in OS security controls, privileges and escalation.
- Must have sound knowledge of Networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- Must have Extensive knowledge of Data formats JSON, XML, AVRO and others.
- Any of Relational databases like Oracle, Postgres etc
- Any of NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB etc
- Should have done Production Support before even in traditional non-cloud applications.
- Must have done Continuous Integration/Delivery on previous engagements with tools like Jenkins, Go.CD, Bamboo etc.
- Should have extensive knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle and the artifact lifecycle from Snapshots to Releases and Patch fixes.
- Should have experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins).
- Should have consumed/worked with Virtualization Tools and Storage tech.
- Good to have setup/designed standard IT security practices such as Encryption, Certificates and Key management.
- Good have done Capacity/Resource Planning in Infrastructure given an Application load and concurrency.
- Good to have exposure to Big Data Applications like Hadoop, Spark and MapReduce etc.
- Must have experience with one of the Cloud services AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Must know how to setup a geographically redundant service in the cloud.
- Must know how to design and setup security mechanisms like identity management/authorization like AWS IAM and policies
- Must know how to setup network isolation with VPCs, security groups and NACLs.
- Must be proficient on at-least on any cloud automation frameworks like Terraform, Cloud-formation etc.
- Should have exposure to FaaS like Lambda/Cloud Functions.
- Must be comfortable with Cloud based Monitoring, Alerting and Event-Management tools
- Should have worked with Microservices.
- Along with technical skills, this developer is expected to be excellent communicator, participate in team building and prioritization skills, and expected to have ability to be flexible and responsive in a fast paced environment.
Job Description :
As an organization that is going through a major transformation phase, we are looking cloud engineers who will be actively implementing Cloud solutions and migration of legacy environments to cloud environments. This engineer is expected to have extensive working knowledge implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications in a cloud environment. Whether it is IaaS, PaaS or FaaS, you will be developing and implementing Service Oriented Architectures, including service-to-service communications, service discovery, and fault tolerance.
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.