At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
This position will be a part of the Energy, Chemicals & Resources line of business and report directly to the Director of Estimating. This senior level role will be expected to work with Business Development, Sales, Consulting, Project Management, Engineering, Business Management, Construction Management, Supply Chain Management, Subcontracts Management, Project Controls, as well as, Clients. This position will be responsible for major strategic projects in the Americas region with responsibilities for early planning, set up, quality assurance and delivery of projects.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong communication skills, strong visualization skills, and be effective and influential in discussions. They will also need experience in managing people and be able to provide direction, guidance and support.
Qualifications Technical Requirements:
- Technical degree from 4 Year University (required)
- 15+ years of Refining, Oil & Gas, and Chemicals experience
- 5+ years of verifiable department management experience
- Worked for or experience with systems provider like (Honeywell, Emerson, ABB, Rockwell)
- Worked for or experience with systems integrator like (Mangan, Horizon, Contact, TAG, Maverick, Mustang)
- Worked for or experience with EPC like (Jacobs, Fluor, Bechtel, S&B)
- Instrument, Electrical and Controls background or experience preferred
- Field experience preferred
- Experience in running the standard estimating tools plus: building estimates outside of the standard tools.
- Good working with clients and presenting and explaining the estimate details.
- Good understanding of estimate metrics such as percent direct cost and other key buildup metrics.
- 5+ years EPC estimating experience
- Conceptual & Detailed Cost Estimating experience
- Module estimating experience (preferred)
- Field Construction experience (preferred)
- Must be inquisitive
- Must have passion for their work
- Must be open minded
- Must be self-starter
- Must be a goal oriented
- Must have good communication (verbal & written) skills
- Must be confident with the ability to sell approaches, methodologies and final product
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must be able to successfully set and manage expectations
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
- Aspen Capital Cost Estimator (Icarus/Kbase) experience
Travel: Required Home Office: Houston, Texas
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace. Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Englewood Job Posting: Jun 12, 2019, 10:31:58 AM