Minimum Qualifications: BSN. Licensed/Registered RN in New York State.
1. Three to five years of progressive experience in appeal/denial management- Required
2. Three to five years management experience preferred-
3. Strong knowledge of health plan requirements
4. Three to five years of progressive experience with utilization management or care management is required.
5. Knowledge of EPIC enterprise system preferred.
6. Knowledge of coding guidelines, both ICD-10 and CPT is preferred.
7. CCS Preferred.
8. Knowledge of federal, regional and state payer coverage patterns (CMS, fiscal intermediary, and Administrative Law Judge).
9. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
10. Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills required and Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills required.
Department: Revenue Cycle Bargaining Unit: Non Union Campus: TARRYTOWN Employment Status: Regular Full-Time Address: 555 South Broadway, Tarrytown
Shift: Day Scheduled Hours: 8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID: 103061
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NorthEast Provider Solutions Inc. - Valhalla, NY
Montefiore Medical Center - Tarrytown, NY
UnitedHealth Group - White Plains, NY
Safe Horizon - Manhattan, NY
NYU Langone Health - New York, NY