SENIOR EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER
Paula\'s Choice, LLC – Seattle, WA
Purpose: The Senior Email Marketing Manager is responsible for driving growth and revenue for the Email/SMS channel. This role is strategic, executional and analytical. You will be empowered to drive new ways of providing value to our customers that is personalized and served at the most relevant time with the goal of building strong relationships with Paulas Choice customers.
- Create and manage monthly email/SMS calendar to ensure a diverse mix of content related to editorial, education and promotional emails/SMS. Ensure calendar activations are aligned with daily sales goals.
- Create and manage daily, weekly, and monthly sales forecast. Responsible for hourly pacing reporting and sales contingency planning.
- Strategically develop growth plans related to the Email and SMS channel. Includes lead generation tactics that drive email/SMS subscriber list.
- Develop and maintain sustainable revenue streams related to retention including email/SMS drip. Proactively and consistently optimize revenue streams to improve/maintain key KPIs.
- Responsible for actively reducing churn though various strategies related to unsubscribes, at risk and lapsed customers.
- Accountable for and reports out on key retention rate KPIs related to customer purchase lifecycle (cohort analysis and tracking), RPE (revenue per email), open rates, click through rates, revenue loss per opt out.
- Manage retention department budgets and EBITA.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experienced in working with an email platform to create and deploy emails when needed
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Organized and skilled at presenting decks to leadership team
- Able to work with data analyst/scientist to test various audience segments
- Advanced understanding of email strategy and engagement metrics
- Strong background in analytics, data, A/B testing and customer segmentation
- Attribution modeling and use of AI data to drive strategies
- Skilled at reporting KPI metrics via GA and ESPs
- 7-10+ years of retention (primarily email marketing) marketing experience
- Hands on experience managing a top revenue driving channel is a must
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paulas Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the positions requirements.