Valiant is seeking a skilled Exercise and Assessments Senior Analyst to provide expertise and analytical support to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency s (DTRA) Exercise and Assessments Department to support planning and conduct of Combatting Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) training and exercise events.
- Provide expertise on joint training processes and procedures
- Plan, schedule, and manage training events and exercises.
- Provide training event facilitation
- Assist in curricula design, exercise design and development
- Develop training and exercise plans
- Develop training scenarios
- Develop Master Scenario Events Listing (MSEL)
- Develop control cell instructions and guidance
- Support Control Cell activities
- Observe, analyze, assess, and document lessons learned in after-action reports
- A current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- A minimum of a Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution.
- Five (5) years of practical experience with the DOD Joint Training System (CJCSM 3500 series) and Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff Exercise Program, Combatant Commanders Exercises, or National Exercise Program.
- Three (3) years of experience with Combatting Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) mission areas.
- Ability to perform tasks under deadlines.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with employees from other departments or groups.
- working at a computer terminal for extended periods.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel unaccompanied to foreign and domestic locations.
- Prior Department of Defense environment experience
- Prior DTRA experience.
- Working knowledge of the DoD Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS) and Joint Lessons Learned Information System (JLLIS).
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Office tools
INTEGRITY - Honesty, Trust and Respect in every situation
EXCELLENCE - Performance, Effectiveness, Quality, and Safety in everything we do
INNOVATION - Embracing new ideas and best practice in every service that we provide
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.