The Senior HRIS Analyst is a member of the Sensata global HRIS team and will have responsibility for supporting and advancing Sensatas usage of the core Human Capital Management system (Workday). The Senior HRIS Analyst serves as an HR Technology point of contact for HR functional areas and assists HR subject matter experts to identify, plan and implement systems and process improvements. This individual will be the primary technical lead for our Workday Learning module, as well as assist in other areas. This role will also support training on the Workday system and special projects as assigned. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced, highly matrixed, global organization.
Be a Subject Matter Expert on Workday Learning
- Contribute to the planning and execution of systems related projects
- Offer expert insights into system capabilities and best practices
- Partner with the HR team to troubleshoot and solve systems usability issues
- Participate in system testing around new system functionality, issue resolution, upgrades, and HR system implementations, tracking areas of concern or failure
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analytics for the organization
- Increase adoption of the learning management system through the delivery of functionality that aligns with business needs
Act as the first line of support to both HR staff and employees at Sensata
- Trouble-shoot system issues
- Maintain system structure data
- Conduct system audits for data integrity
- Support global HRIS projects and initiatives
- Collaborate/Partner with the LMS Administrator on functionality, testing, and requirements
Develop user procedures, guidelines and system or process documentation for the HRIS function
- Prepares and maintains Workday documentation
- Deliver in-person or virtual training sessions
- Coordinate the system updates
- Identify areas for improvement
- Testing and rolling out new functionalities
Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree.
- 3-5 years of HRIS and data management experience in a SaaS or ERP environment
- Workday experience required
- Experience with Learning Management Systems preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Experience writing reports using a report writer tool
- End to end program design experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience maintaining a high degree of discretion and sensitivity to confidential information
- Ability to work in a high tech, matrix, global business environment with multiple stakeholders
- Good project management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must
- A team player with the ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the worlds most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
- As OneSensata , we are working together to make things work together
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.