Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Cloudwave Inc – Kirkland, WA
The client has 2 positions, One requires Azure experience and the 2nd one requires AWS.
( 3+ years of experience working with Cloud services (Google cloud, MS Azure) )
( 3+ years experience working with Amazon AWS )
The Client is looking for a Senior Level Engineer to join our organization with a focus on DevOps and Infrastructure. As a Senior level engineer, you will be responsible to design and maintain our infrastructure to support large traffic volume with an emphasis on network security. The role requires the candidate to have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and have a strong software engineering background to assure quality and high availability of our cloud services. The candidate must be analytically minded with the ability to solve problems and create innovative solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designs technical solutions for scalable, secure and operable cloud services.
- Designs the deployment process for the services balancing efficiency and stability, establishes deployment best practices for Client in the long run.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Protects operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development teams to streamline code quality and deployments.
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure improvements and timely delivery of projects.
- Must have 4+ years of experience developing in a Linux environment with Java
- 3+ years of experience working with Cloud services (Google cloud, MS Azure)
- Experience in establishing and working with OKRs
- Solid understanding of computer network, security, architect design, object-oriented design (preferably interface-based design concepts)
- Experience with back-end server development with the modern server or cloud environments, such as container, NoSQL databases, MapReduce, distributed file systems..
- Solid experience in Azure or Google Cloud.
- Previous experience working at a major cloud services provider is a plus
- Experience working at a start-up is a plus.
- Proficiency in Java, C++, Python or Ruby & Rails, deep understanding of modern programming language design principles
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Amazon AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google Cloud Platform: 3 years (Preferred)
- Java: 5 years (Preferred)
- Linux with Java: 4 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance