Job Id : 1186
Jobtitle : Senior Java Developer
Location : New York City, NEW YORK
Company Name : Synergy Interactive
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $70,000 PER YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Benefits : No benefits are available
Looking for a Sr. Java Developer to contribute to the development of Micro services and API management for a financial client in NYC
• Develop new and enhance existing Java-based web and server-side applications
• Review multiple applications requirements; analyze technical specifications of any new applications / new features of existing applications under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
• Work closely with internal and external teams to ensure that application can access the required data and it is appropriately filtered to comply with platform-specific business rules
• Collaborate with the other members of the engineering team to ensure all services are reliable, maintainable, and well-integrated into our existing platforms
• Adhere to best practices for testing and designing reusable code
Educational and Experience Requirements:
5+ years of Java experience. Java 8 experience is a plus
Solid understanding of Core Java and working knowledge in thread management and concurrent API
Sound architectural concepts and ability to improve existing architecture
BS in Comp. Sci., Engineering, Technology or related fields. Master’s degree a plus
Experience with Agile methodologies is desirable
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Application Programming Interfaces
Level of education
Information Technology & Services
Elajika Inc Scottsdale, AZ
Position: Senior Java Developer
ITJobsList Miami, FL
Works on difficulties of varied and moderate complexity in which analysis of information might
Sierra Consulting PA
Job Description: Designs, develops, modifies, enhances and implements software systems
VLink Inc Windsor, CT
Job Description: This position involves partnering closely with peers to ensure deliverables ...
Bloomberg New York, NY
Job Description: As a senior software engineering consultant enabling this migration: ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.