Senior Java Developer
Medforce – St. Louis, MO
- Must have Experience in Java Development.
- Strong knowledge of the Micro services, Spring Boot, Web services based on SOAP/REST.
- Experience in Agile Scrumsoftware development Methodology.
- A demonstrated track record of successfully delivering the complex projects with demanding
- Ability to translate technical information to non- technical, and likewise, to translate non-technical speak into code.
- Attention to details, and ability to stay on task.
- Developing/maintaining REST/SOAP web services using Java8, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, tomcatDevelopingscheduler using Spring boot Developing web based dashboard using Spring MVC, JSP, tomcat
looking for person who has Java background and has ability to write scripts and programs for Testing team.
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, uncertainty, and incomplete information when evaluating alternatives and making recommendations.
Note: H1B, GC-EAD, GC and Citizens only.
Responsibilities and Duties
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Java8, Spring MVC
Job Type: Contract