Flint Group is looking for a business data minded individual to be our next Marketing Analyst. In this role, you will organize data and information in a clear and meaningful way to support and drive strategic and tactical marketing recommendations for our clients.
What youll do
- Provide regular reporting of marketing campaign metrics to provide account managers with insights for better decision making
- Assist in defining key performance indicators for inclusion in and development of multiple dashboards
- Integrate multi-channel marketing performance data into the marketing database and reporting systems (lead attribution, call tracking, email marketing, marketing automation, online media, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Perform data analysis and report preparation using various tools, including MS Excel and SQL Server
What we need
- Understanding of Web analytics, direct response marketing measurement, traditional marketing metrics and key performance indicators
- Experience in combining and implementing analytical and creative problem-solving techniques and approaches
- Ability to interpret information and communicate effectively to co-workers at multiple levels of our organization
- Highly motivated, works well under pressure, and has attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind
- Strong business insight with a desire to seek and improve data and data analysis processes
- Able to work comfortably with incomplete information and ambiguity
Where youve been
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Information Technology or equivalent related education
- 4-6 years experience in the marketing analytics field or equivalent related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to import data from multiple sources, organize data using pivot tables, and create charts to visually display data
- Experience in CRM platforms with the ability to create and export reports
- Understanding data visualization tools including but not limited to Tableau, Data Studio and Power BI
- Experience with Google Analytics with Google Tag Manager knowledge a plus
Who we are
Were all in for client success.
Through a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic, passion, reliability, solid strategy and fresh thinking, weve built a reputation for delivering smart solutions to complex challenges.
We help more than 150 clients in diverse industries succeed. Many are word-of-mouth referrals, and some have been our clients longer than most of us have been alive a testament to our belief that doing the right thing is the only way to do things.
Our offices are in Fargo, ND, and Duluth, MN, and we have a presence in cities across the region.
Why work here
Simply put, youll have the opportunity to do your best work.
That means collaboration with a smart team that has the depth and breadth to take on any marketing communication challenge. It also means a culture where learning and growth are valued and rewarded.
We all lead full lives, and time for personal growth, family, health and relaxation are important. One of our values is go where you are needed most, and we are all charged with living it.
Benefit beyond a paycheck
Whether its the flexibility to be where youre needed most, opportunity to learn or coworkers that feel like family, the benefits inspire people to make their careers with Flint Group.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employer Sponsored Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Disability insurance, wellness expense reimbursement
- Other financial tools, such as flexible spending accounts, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and retirement plans (Flint provides some matching contributions)
- Generous paid time away
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with the Village Business Institute
- Voluntary benefits: Short-term Disability, Cancer Care, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Term Life and AD
Grow with Flint
Your growth makes us all successful. And our commitment to you is the opportunity to do just that. Apply today.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.