Senior Mobile Application Developer
Paul Consulting Group., an IT solutions provider, is currently seeking a Senior Mobile Application Developer to become part of our development team to develop and release enhancements to mobile applications utilizing Native Mobile app technologies. The successful candidate will have experience developing mobile applications with object-oriented design techniques utilizing mobile application development technologies for native apps hosted on IOS and/or Android. This is a full-time position located in Tallahassee, FL and responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing mobile applications using Android Studio and/or XCode IDE within established project schedules.
- Adhering to software requirements specifications and project timelines.
- Adhering to established methodologies while continuously analyzing processes for improved performance and adaptability.
- Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with the project teams.
Personnel Management Duties
- Manage Developers assigned to you by:
- Mentoring and overseeing programming code
- Assigning/allocating programming tasks
- Approving timesheets
- Performing Code Reviews
- Assist with personnel interviews
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Computer Science, MIS, IS, or related field or relevant experience/course work.
- 4+ years Design and/or development experience with Native Mobile or other Mobile software applications, and MySQL or SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Experience with Web APIs
- Experience with Object Oriented Design.
- Experience with SQL syntax and relational databases.
- Experience working with design patterns- MVC a strong plus.
- Knowledge of the system development life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Native IOS and Android development languages: Java, Kotlin, Swift, Swift UI
MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server (or other relational database management system).
Experience with Android Studio or XCode IDE environments
Experience deploying apps to the App Store and Play Store respectively
Compensation & Benefits
Full Health & Dental Benefits
Paid Vacation & Holidays.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated IT Professional who consistently seeks personal challenges and professional rewards. Paul Consulting Group offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun. You ll get the chance to work with bright, highly motivated people.