Are you the kind of person that is motivated by the challenge of a dynamic, changing market? Can you utilize and exploit progressive systems and processes to satisfy urgent business needs? Are you a good partner with your teammates; driven to execute team and individual commitments that align with business vision? Does the idea of a high visibility and high impact role in a rapidly growing company excite you? Are you interested in being part of a team that strives to achieve high business impact, execution excellence and has a lot of fun while we are doing it? Are you ready?
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU, IF
You, as the Senior Network Engineer, are a strong, highly visible network engineer responsible for ensuring world-class network engineering support for the company and our Managed Services Infrastructure. This includes services supporting all LAN and WAN technologies, WiFi, Load Balancers/Firewalls, and mastery of our application network environment. You are fully capable of ensuring that network operations are secure, scalable, reliable and efficient by monitoring network performance, coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components, conducting capacity planning and responding to network connectivity and security issues. The sustained growth of our network generates a constant stream of challenges which will require you to continually be innovative with an evolving set of networking technologies.
You will provide support for all operational teams and work efforts of business groups to enforce a culture of excellence based on leading by example, driving continuous improvement, performing root cause analysis for problem elimination, and doing all work right the first time. You will have a relentless focus on customer service, innovation, transparency and creating an extraordinary end user experience while remaining consultative and relationship-oriented with all departments in the organization.
YOURE GOOD AT:
- Designing, building and operating large scalable networks
- Understanding and managing incident management while delivering high levels of customer service that aligns with our Internal and Customer service levels.
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing in fast-paced, high-pressure environments.
- Ensuring processes meet business requirements and system goals.
- Providing engineering leadership to define and implement strategies to ensure scalability, availability, and security
- Building capabilities for monitoring, alerting, automation, and self-healing networks
- Creating and maintaining network documentation, network maps, and network processes.
- Network design and implementation
- Network capacity planning and management
- IP and device configuration management
- Network security and vulnerability assessment
- Working in a team environment
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 4-7+ years experience in network engineering and operations.
- Strong Routing/Switching configuration/diagnostic experience
- Familiarity with deploying and managing networks in a SaaS/Cloud environment
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or equivalent preferred
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like Splunk, ELK, Nessus, Nagios, Zabbix.
- Hands-on experience in network design, engineering, monitoring, circuit provisioning, vendor management and troubleshooting.
- Experience with all LAN and WAN technologies, VPN, load balancers, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.
- Highly skilled and experience with routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP), (AnyConnect, IPSEC, and EZVPN), MPLS, and NAC configurations.
- Experience in private and public cloud is desirable.
- Network Security and Firewall Technologies - CISSP a plus.
- Good writing and documentation skills to provide documentation for teams.
- Strong skills and desire to work in a process-oriented environment.
- Responsible for the documentation and topology maps for all network components.
OUR CULTURE DRIVES US
- Its not all about what we do. Its as much about how we do it. Medecision team members show up. We consistently exemplify our 6 core values of success:
- Execution. Service We deliver standing ovation service. Speed We are Agile.
- Ownership We all take ownership and responsibility for how we deliver our promises, how we spend money, who we hire, what we build and how we help one another grow.
- Passion. We show an infectious emotional commitment to our work because what we do is important to our customers, one another and ourselves.
- Partnership. We are all in this together, without boundaries. Our internal/external network contains the solutions we need: well continuously seek them out, use them and improve them.
- Leadership. We lead our clients to excellent results by providing our expertise on best practices, industry trends, solutions development, and innovations. We are moving in sync with an evolving industry. There is no problem we cannot solve.
- Innovation. We are in a constant state of discovery, inventiveness, thinking outside the box, and leading others internally and externally to do the same.
- Candor. We communicate in a sincere, direct and familiar way. We address conflict directly and escalate issues internally and externally to address conflict with speed and partnership.
Job Type: Full-time