Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Responsibilities Corporate Functions Engineering (CFE) Finance is a highly motivated team focused on helping Microsoft employees, business stakeholders and our own team members achieve their full potential. To enable Microsoft to transform into a real-time enterprise, we Connect the Company, Delight Customers, and Inspire the Industry.
As a Senior PM Manager in CFE, you will lead a strong PM team to improve the experience of Microsofts sales force by delivering world class Incentive Compensation systems. Through these systems, we strive to help sellers understand how they maximize their earnings, how and when they are compensated, and how they contribute to Microsofts financial, marketplace, and customers success. Strong candidates should be curious, innovative storytellers who translate user and business needs into priorities for engineering partners. They will use sophisticated methods for creating and measuring progress towards successful outcomes. They will have a strong desire and passion to lead, inspire and develop people and partnerships. This position is located in our Redmond, WA offices. Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Project Management or Program Management experience
- 2+ years of experience managing or mentoring people in a professional setting
- Bachelors degree in a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- Ability and desire to enhance a diverse and inclusive culture
- Passion for leading, coaching, and helping people learn and grow in their careers
- Genuine curiosity to learn, be open to coaching, and try new approaches
- Exceptional ability to listen, collaborate, present and negotiate effectively
- Desire to understand and incorporate user feedback, industry trends, business needs, and technology into future vision and roadmaps
Preferred, not required:
- Experience with current Microsoft products and technologies
- Previous experience with Incentive Compensation systems, programs, and processes
- Experience managing or mentoring people
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills, ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, delegate within team, and ability to work under deadline pressures
- Experience working in a global delivery model
We have some interesting and challenging enterprise problems to solve so if you like big, bold goals and like working alongside passionate, smart and fun individuals, come join the CFE team!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.