Were entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfairs transformation of retail for home. We create the web and app experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of Wayfairs pricing, merchandising, supply chain, and enterprise operations. Whether on desktop, mobile web, or app, or any of our proprietary internal platforms, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and Agile to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, data scientists, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale world-class software products.
Fulfillment technology is fundamental to creating an online purchase experience that delights our customers with rapid home delivery. If you re passionate in creating scalable warehouse fulfillment systems that will drive our business and elevate customer, supplier, and employee experiences, we are looking for an individual to join our Operations Product Innovation team and help lead our Warehousing & CastleGate Inventory Management team.
CastleGate Fulfillment was created to dramatically improve consumers shopping experience and develop a unique competitive advantage for Wayfair. We do this by offering one and two-day delivery times, lower prices, and higher delivery quality of home products than has historically been possible. The backbone of this programs success is directly tied to offering best-in-class inventory management, inventory transparency, and ERP integrations. This differentiates CastleGate from other third-party logistics companies and helps our CastleGate customers make great business decisions. CastleGate provides a distinct competitive advantage for Wayfair and will be the main driver for our future growth and success.
What You ll Do
- You will build an understanding of the complex operational and logistical processes throughout CastleGate Fulfillment, and translate them into clear and concise inventory management tools for internal stakeholders and systems to increase accuracy, adoption, and adherence of services relying on inventory data
- You will manage a small group of Product Managers to ensure a collective vision and execute the initiatives that make it come to life while maintaining a team culture that embraces empathy for CastleGate Fulfillment associates and internal stakeholders and creates a strong tolerance for smart risk-taking
- You will translate our product vision and strategy into a well-sequenced roadmap, and ensure that our roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals
- You use quantitative and qualitative data to understand the scope, impact, and priority of our business objectives and define, monitor, and communicate KPIs for your product area
- You utilize data to enable the team to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features that continually improve our product in ways that matter most to our users and have the biggest impact on KPIs
- You will build strong relationships throughout the organization to ensure transparency across our roadmaps and surface opportunities to improve our collective velocity, consistency and/or quality through collaboration
What You ll Need
- 3+ years experience in Product Management and 1+ years managing Product Managers with a demonstrated track record of successful product development execution and ongoing impact optimization
- Bachelors degree
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics, with a keen ability to negotiate difficult conversations with high level stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience using data to develop baseline metrics for success for product releases
- A strongly collaborative mindset and demonstrated effectiveness in a cross-functional environment, with a proven track record of taking ownership, driving results, and upholding a scrappy, get it done attitude
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization in order to manage through ambiguity and adversity to establish focus and deliver results
- Proficiency and comfort with SQL or other relational database query languages
- Subject matter familiarity of warehousing, forecasting, or network forward-positioning a plus, but not required
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Requisition ID: undefined