When youre part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, youll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and youll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Imaging Sr. Product Manager owns the development and implementation of global product strategies to accelerate the growth of the High Content Analysis (HCA) business. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Sr. Product Manager also manages the current product portfolio and is responsible for conducting market, VOC, and competitive landscape analysis, product planning and management over the full product lifecycle, and supporting commercial strategies. Key success metrics of this position are revenue growth, portfolio profitability, and new product introductions that achieve differentiation/competitive advantage in the marketplace.
What will you do?
- Drive the definition, development and delivery of new HCA imaging instrumentation products and solutions by creating and implementing product marketing plans, leading New Product Introduction (NPI) teams, and providing/incorporating data-based insight related to competitors, the market, product positioning, revenue and unit forecasting, and pricing strategies.
- Develop and implement new product strategies to meet our customers current and future needs and optimize revenue growth and profitability; work across functions to develop business opportunities, plan and execute voice of customer research, and develop the product roadmap.
- Be a champion of sales enablement and customer experience; provide support as needed, working across functions to support the commercial teams and resolve customer issues.
- In collaboration with Market Development and Sales, assist in identifying and developing effective sales tools and marketing collateral, and provide Sales support.
- Support product planning in conjunction with manufacturing and planning teams to deliver optimal service levels for products; analyze profitability and monitor key financial indicators.
- Develop and manage strategic collaborations for product partnerships. Lead cross-functional teams with R&D, operations, commercial groups and external partners to execute programs.
How will you get here?
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- MBA and/or Masters or Ph.D. in a science related field preferred.
- Minimum 7+ years, product management, R&D or market development experience.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams: NPI, marketing and sales, service and support.
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Knowledge of global imaging and high content analysis markets and competitive landscape.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Products: PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to work with teams across global time zones and cultural differences.
- Self-starter with the ability to create and execute plans with minimal supervision.
- Strong planning/project management skills; ability to make decisions and embrace change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix organizational structure and influence across functions
- Drive for results and ability to measure the progress of initiatives.
Relocation benefits available.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular missionenabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.