Smartsheet is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager who can accelerate the growth of Smartsheet s industry-focused solutions business by owning specific elements of our Go-To-Market strategy. This includes messaging & positioning, industry solution development, content production, campaign planning & execution, and sales enablement. This position is great for someone looking for an end to end Go-To-Market experience and the opportunity to work in an environment where moving at lightning speed and pivoting quickly based on customer feedback is a daily routine. Solutions built on the Smartsheet platform power mission-critical work in the most productive companies including 50% of the Fortune 500.
This important and highly visible role is based in Smartsheet s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA, and reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Industry Solutions Roadmap - Build a roadmap of industry solutions for the leading industry opportunities for Smartsheet. The roadmap will be based on primary research, internal business intelligence, customer feedback, and sales/customer success feedback.
- Messaging & Positioning - Collaborate with sales, customer success and product teams to build industry solution-specific value propositions and tools - pitch deck, videos, customer success stories, white papers, presentations, demos, ROI calculators.
- Industry Solution Design - Partner with Smartsheet s Solutions Pillar team, Professional Services, and Customer Success Teams to design a set of compelling solutions for each of the high priority industry segments.
- Content Production - Partner with marketing teams including design, content, web, and marketing automation teams to develop and deploy industry solution content.
- Storytelling - You ll need to be a great storyteller to be successful in this role. Stories that land the business, people and emotional impact of Smartsheet s industry solutions portfolio.
- Campaign Planning & Execution - Build and execute targeted campaigns to create demand for Smartsheet s industry solution portfolio.
- Deal Engagement - Partner with the Smartsheet sales team to identify and execute on beachhead opportunities for the Industry Solutions go to market initiatives.
- Sales Enablement - Enable sales teams to deliver the value proposition, effectively deliver messaging and use marketing tools to underscore industry solution value.
- Demonstrated content marketing success; Minimum of 5 years experience in producing and deploying content, preferably with specific enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Proven success with developing and deploying enterprise marketing content while executing with pace and precision.
- Proven ability to work effectively across marketing and sales organizations.
- Passion for working with emerging cloud technologies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated experience conducting actionable competitive analysis.
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans.
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with Smartsheet team members
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability and make better decisions, faster.
Over 75,000 brands, and millions of information workers, trust Smartsheet to help them accelerate business execution and address the volume and velocity of today s collaborative work. Smartsheet is used by over 50% of the Fortune 500 and maintains rich data integrations with mission-critical applications from Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, Atlassian, and many others.
Benefits & Perks
Take advantage of Smartsheet s lucrative incentive plans and competitive base salary. Additionally, we offer comprehensive medical/dental/vision with fully paid premiums for you and your dependents, fifteen vacation days per year to start (with unlimited rollover), flexible sick time, 10 paid holidays, paid parental leave, 401k, tax-free funds for parking or your commute, adjustable desks, crazy fast computers, and dual monitors for everyone.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.--