Senior Project Manager
Digital Management, LLC – Washington, DC
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Project Manager to provide support for a Federal customer in the DC metro area. Experience with client intranet and public website management is strongly desired.
The Project Manager will oversee all project application, infrastructure, DevOps, and Change management needs for the client intranet and public website. This role ensures that releases are coordinated and controlled according to best practices and client application processes. All system updates, patches, and changes are controlled and coordinated according to the Change Management Plan and Design Documents. The candidate will also assist with automated testing as needed by the Scrum Teams.Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Years of Experience:
- Produce planning elements, such as the establishment of the Program Management Plan (PgMP), IT Program Release Plan,Project Management Plan (PMP), product selection, and selection of development methodology
- Monitor tasks and deliverables to ensure that a budget, scope, and schedule are in place, so the solution meets the intended business need, as well as to ensure that IT resources are being planned and managed in accordance with all applicable federal policies and mandates and internal government policies and directives.
- Responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations.
- Provide overall direction of project activities.
- Manage and maintain interface with the senior levels of the customers organization.
- Consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks, and assume the initiative and provide support to marketing personnel in identifying and acquiring potential business.
- Attend meetings onsite and be responsible for coordinating responses to inquiries as required.
- Provide Audit support will be required in support of clients audit review of all systems on an annual basis.
- Provide daily Operational Support to provide Ad Hoc reports
- Provide Daily additional reports regarding applications historical information, release information, detailed service ticket information, presentations, agendas, meeting minutes in support of IT and business project managers for meetings and briefings will be required
- Provide artifacts to IT Security, Enterprise Cybersecurity Department, and Security regarding Continuous Monitoring and applications POAMS
- Tests 508 accessibility of new content and provides accessibility report and fix
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers. Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Participate in designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience working with IT system including Project Management Tool experience working with work break down structures, project structure, scheduling, earn value metrics systems, and Agile.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Project Management Professional (PMP).
B.S. or B.A Degree
Desired Skills/Certifications:Min. Citizenship Status Required: US CitizzenshipPhysical Requirement(s):
- Participate in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analysis.
- Support the configuration management planning.
- Ability to work in hybrid Water and Agile software development environment
- Experience with leading SharePoint, Drupal and Office 365 projects
- Knowledge and experience with 508 compliance
No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Washington, D.C.Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.