Senior Project Manager
CACI – Washington, DC
CACI is seeking a Senior Project Manager experienced with large scale projects in the Federal Government sector. As an integral member of the Program Management team, primary responsibility will include spearheading all aspects of a 24 month project to include tracking performance, keeping a precise timeline, maintaining a detailed budget, and communicating with the client. This role will work closely with the Executive and Project Sponsors, Department Project Managers, and stakeholders. You must be able to work collaboratively with the customer and other staff elements.
What You ll Get To Do:
- Tracking and adhering to timeline and determine impact to all aspects of the project
- Maintain communication with management and client
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure successful transition
- Work closely with Department Project Managers
- Maintain an accurate account of budget and cost control
- Resolving unforeseen issues quickly and delegating work
- Be familiar with all aspects of the project and oversee execution
- Communication with the Client on project aspects
- Identifies and suggest areas that can improved to help with cost or function
- Overseeing scheduling and management of team
- Bring conflicting items to federal sponsor for decisions and direction
- Host touch point meeting for the project and provide updates and meeting notes
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Matrix manages directors/managers from multiple departments to accomplish interdepartmental initiatives.
- Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identifies, analyzes and defines project requirements and scope.
- Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs.
- Assists with budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function.
- May perform analysis of data and determine standards in benchmarking, qualification, and provide periodic delivery of program performance metrics to management.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Experience managing projects for the Federal Government ensuring adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Demonstrated experience developing project plans for including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, quality and risk
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate with all stakeholders
- Broad leadership and management skills
- Highly Organized
- Accountable and Independent
- Detail oriented, Analytical
- Excellent Oral and Written Communications skills
- Requires bachelor s degree or equivalent, and 5-7 years of related experience.
- Must be able to obtain a DOJ Public Trust clearance.
- Demonstrated experience managing large scale reconstruction or workspace reallocation projects for the federal government
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.