Do you excel in a fast-paced work environment? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team to develop innovative and creative solutions? Are you a results-driven, strategic thinker looking to develop personally and professionally? If so, this job might be perfect for you.
What You ll Do:
- You will support our overall sales and marketing efforts by taking on responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Leading, managing, writing and producing proposals, qualifications, award submittals and presentation materials
- Interviewing team members and drafting targeted content for proposals and qualifications
- Assisting with minor business development efforts
- Creating external and internal deliverables containing feature/benefits and other audience-centric content
- Mentoring and providing feedback to less senior staff
- Maintaining internal partner relationships and resolving day-to-day issues
- Conducting external research for local strategic plans and on pursuits as needed.
Were Looking For:
- Four to six years of prior marketing experience in the Architectural, Construction, Engineering (AEC) industry or similar capacity
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player mindset with the ability to work independently
- Excellent skills in time management, organizing, writing, proofreading and editing
- Understanding of the AEC industry and marketing fundamentals
- A willingness to learn and work above and beyond
- A collaborative mindset
- The ability to think outside the box to find solutions to problems
- Determination and dependability.
Developing Your Career at Skanska, You Will:
- Contribute to a sustainable future improving the lives of people, communities and companies;
- Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results;
- Thrive in a people-driven international company with countless opportunities to learn and grow.
Skanska is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Skanska USA is one of the largest, most financially sound construction and development companies in the U.S., serving a broad range of clients including those in transportation, power, industrial, water/wastewater, healthcare, education, sports, data centers, government, aviation, life sciences and commercial. Headquartered in New York with offices in 31 metro areas, we have nearly 11,000 employees committed to being leaders in safety, project execution, sustainability, ethics and people development. In 2017, our work in building construction, civil and power/industrial construction, commercial development and infrastructure development (public-private partnerships) generated $7.3 billion in revenue. Global revenue of parent company Skanska AB, headquartered in Stockholm and listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, totaled $18.8 billion in 2017. Skanska shares are publicly traded in the U.S. on the OTC market under the symbol SKBSY through a Level I American Depository Receipt program.
We are proud to be named one of America s Best Employers of 2018 by Forbes.
Search Firm and Employment Agency Disclaimer Skanska USA Human Resources (Skanska HR) provides HR services to the Skanska business units within the U.S.A. including Skanska USA Civil Inc., Skanska USA Building Inc., Skanska USA Commercial Development Inc. and Skanska Infrastructure Development Inc. (collectively Skanska USA). As such, Skanska HR is the sole authorized representative of Skanska USA to execute any agreements with search firms, employment agencies or any employment vendor (Vendor). As a condition precedent to any entitlement for payment, a Vendor shall have both (1) Skanska USA Placement Agreement, and (2) an Engagement Job Order executed by an authorized Skanska HR representative. Absent the properly executed documents, Skanska HR shall have no obligation to make payment to the Vendor. Verbal or written communications from any employee of Skanska USA business units shall not be considered binding obligations. All resumes whether unsolicited or solicited shall be considered property of Skanska HR.