Senior QA Test Engineer
XIFIN is a San Diego-based SaaS company that leverages diagnostic information to improve the quality and economics of healthcare. Our cloud-based platform facilitates connectivity and workflow automation for accessing and sharing clinical and financial diagnostic data, improving the delivery and reimbursement of care. We are self-driven innovators who are looking to make a difference in the healthcare technology space.
Who are we looking for?
The Senior QA Test Engineer will be responsible to take a lead role in BI/DW/ETL Testing. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and executing tests manually and automatically to identify and resolve all data related issues to meet quality standards. To thrive in this role you must be a quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment.
- Build and perform End to End QA effort on BI/Data Warehouse/ETL Platforms
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Understand data flow and test strategy for Business Intelligence, ETL and DW testing
- ETL testing of mapping, transformations and data pipelines
- Manage all aspects of report testing, including testing new report requirements for reports from a quality assurance perspective, analyzing business requirements, and participating in meetings from design to delivery
- Perform functional, data, and bug fix testing and crosscheck data
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Work closely with development teams to perform root cause analysis of issues
- Work with the team to continually improve test processes and practices based on inspection/adaption of previous iterations and to ensure adherence to process, tools and metrics standards within the project team
What qualifications are needed?
- Good understanding of business intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts and testing techniques
- Experience in working with SAP Business Objects, Tableau, ETL framework, Change Data capture, DataMart, Data models etc.
- Experience in Agile projects
- Ability to review and analyze business requirements in order to produce test strategy and test cases
- Working Knowledge in Test Management software, JIRA and Confluence
- Solid experience with Defect Management Process
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in Healthcare domain is preferred
XIFIN provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.