Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Information Services
Healthcare Bluebook – Nashville, TN
Healthcare Bluebook is a leading provider of healthcare cost and quality transparency solutions. What does that mean? It means that we help people find high quality healthcare and a fair price. Who doesnt want that? It also means we are one of the fastest growing companies in one of the hottest spaces in healthcare (which is also one of the top growth industries in the US). Thats a lot of heat and fast growth. How fast? Really fast. And we need someone great to join our team and help us change the world. Your Job Will Be to:Deliver world-class DevOps capabilities & site reliability. Have a vision. Communicate that vision. Collaborate across teams to see that vision realized, as part of an Agile development operation. Our team values new ideas, and you will have the freedom to propose new approaches to problems and contribute to an innovative team environment. Duties
- Configure and maintain cloud services and hosted infrastructure; ensure maximum uptime
- Manage process for server monitoring and 24 hour issue resolution to meet our service levels agreements
- Manage CI/CD pipelines for automated builds and deployments
- Configure and monitor application builds and deployments; troubleshoot incidents
- Assist development teams in adopting best-practices, pertaining to builds and deployments
- Continuously evolve corporate DevOps standards used across all applications
- Integrate QA and security scans into code deployment pipelines
- Mentor others; create training guides and reference materials
- Collaborate across the enterprise to implement the DevOps mission
- Interact with Sys Admins, Developers, QA, Analysts, and Product Stakeholders
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Extensive experience with the Azure administration portal
- CI/CD technologies (Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps, ChatOps)
- Familiar with Agile ALM and SDLC tools (Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of web server technologies (IIS)
- Performance monitoring & incident management tools
- Managing Kubernetes container infrastructure
- Infrastructure as code configuration (IaC)
- Package management repos
- Configure firewalls & load balancers
Where Your Desk is Located:
- The majority of your work days will be at Healthcare Bluebook World Headquarters in scenic Nashville, TN, with flexibility to work from home.
What You Need to Be Great:
- Demonstrated track record of building and managing highly-efficient DevOps infrastructure
- A passion for technologies that deliver exponential impacts
- Optimistic outlook and the ability to self-manage
- Ability to balance infrastructure and budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to understand complex interdependent software products, business requirements, and workflows
- Positive professional interactions across a diverse mix of colleagues
- Healthcare experience or background.
- Battle scars & war stories: Youve learned a few tricks of the trade and clever ways to avoid common mistakes & failure points, or extend the horsepower of the resources at your disposal. Tell us about that.
- Do you sing opera, play a mean game of foosball, make outstanding home-brew, have your own Spotify artist channel or perform as an acrobat? OK, none of these things are required, but youd fit right in with your hard working and fun-loving colleagues. Bluebook is a great community where you can do great work with awesome people. We work hard but remember to have fun along the way.
At Healthcare Bluebook we understand the importance of protecting data and we expect all employees to approach their roles with a clear focus on the security, availability, integrity, confidentiality and privacy of data.