A little bit about us
Lynk is a trusted community marketplace to connect with a network of Knowledge Partners for expertise and insights to gain on-demand business knowledge and arrive at improved decision-making and execution. Our Knowledge Partners include C-level executives, thought leaders, managers, specialists, consultants, lawyers, and accountants.
Whether users have a quick question or an extended engagement, we can find the right person to help. Users can engage our Knowledge Partners for brief conversations or ongoing projects, either by phone, online or in-person.
Join us in redefining how networking is done in an age of hyper-connectivity. The future is now.
At Lynk, our engineers are always learning new things we all work cross-platform and full-stack. We have created an engineering culture where there is a high level of trust, autonomy and transparency.
Why join Lynk?
- Lynk is a VC- AND revenue-backed, product-driven startup working with leading institutional clients, top level experts and thought leaders globally
- We operate in a high-octane environment where our people think about the big picture and always strive to make it happen
- Our team, spread across four countries today (and growing!), is multinational, multilingual and multicultural. Our clients have likened us to a mini United Nations.
- You will be constantly challenged with new problems to solve every day.
- We are here to realize big dreams and have a firm belief in our core mission to democratize access to knowledge.
What Youll Do:
As a talented fullstack Software Engineer,
you will want your lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company s bottom line and the industry;
you will drive the entire development lifecycle, help to shape and refine requirements, own the design for your components, and write the code to implement important new capabilities we are adding to our product;
you will build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable;
you should be both a strong individual contributor and leader, able to assume responsibility for Lynk s overall product architecture and operations process.
- Implement new features by writing well designed, testable and efficient code with superb quality to improve platform quality and stability
- Develop full-stack web applications with high availability, simplicity, maintainability and reusability
- Independently research and design technical solutions to solve business problems.
- Document technical solutions for the team explaining the architecture and functionalities.
- Collaborate with product managers, UI/UX designers/researchers to define the product vision, review specs, make architecture decisions, create user-friendly designs and build new features for end-to-end product development
- Mentor team members and peers that are less experienced or less knowledgeable to increase their skills or knowledge, and ultimately their effectiveness on the team.
If this sounds what you are passionate about, we want to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment and see if this will be a good fit for both of us.
What Expertise Youll Add To The Team:
- 8+ years of experience in developing highly-available, scalable and event-driven (syn/async) web applications in a highly distributed environment.
- 3+ years of functional experience in crafting and building full stack applications in Node.js (Express framework) with React, Redux based UI.
- Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals e.g. data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with pub/sub messaging systems.
- Strong software engineering skills, thinking in framework/platform terms, setting and following functional conventions, writing highly testable code, isolating business logic and presentation.
- Ability to coach junior developers.
- Passion for writing well-architected readable code thats easy to maintain by a team of developers
- Experienced in modern browser technologies, e.g. WebSockets, Local Storage, Worker Threads, etc.
- Knowledgeable of how web applications work including security, session management
- An eagerness to embrace an engineering culture that values testing, code review, and leaving things better than the way you found them.
- Strong passion for business and enthusiastic about taking part in shaping LYNKs growth
- Function well in a very fast-paced startup environment
- Track record of excelling in small teams
- Team players who thrive in uncertainty and like to make things happen!
What We Commit To You
- Competitive remuneration package in a rapidly-expanding startup
- Work in a collaborative, co-creation hub in the heart of the city - with amazing facilities
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage, including dental
- Generous leave policy, including a work remote policy
- The opportunity to travel and work around the globe with our international clients and growing number of offices (Hong Kong, Singapore, Mumbai, New York City)
- The opportunity to be a part of something impactful
Visit for more info.