Senior Software Engineer
Ingage Partners – Cincinnati, OH
CONSULTING WITH PURPOSE
We are an employee-owned and award-winning IT Consulting company. We treat our Consultants like family and encourage our professionals to use business as a platform to bring real, positive change to our city.
Our day jobs are focused on delivering value to our clients, but our real passion is focusing on a triple bottom line of People, Planet, and Profit. Were a Certified B Corp, with a strong culture of camaraderie, professional growth, and a shared belief in donating time and funds to charitable causes throughout Greater Cincinnati.
Were not like other consulting firms in this region, and thats why people love it here.
- Build complex scalable products and services
- Design, develop, and maintain existing front-end, back-end, and web-based apps
- Construct and manage services, integrating complex database and third-party components
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize requirements and documentation
- Analyze requirements with capacity planning to determine system functions
- Direct functionality, content, and navigation as part of project scope and phasing.
- Verify and troubleshoot software, prepare sample test data, execute program, job stream, and system testing
- Work cooperatively with other developers to create optimal application solutions
- Be able to document technical solutions and system functionality
You must have:
- 1+ years software/web design and development
- Experience with client interaction and developing in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-organized and open to collaboration across a diverse group of people
- Alignment with Ingage culture
- Desire to support and connect in community
Even better if you have:
- A good sense of humor
- Basic understanding of consulting business model
Job Type: Full-time
- software/web design and development: 1 year (Required)
- Cincinnati, OH (Preferred)