Senior Solution Engineer - Social
Salesforce – Chicago, IL
Job Details Senior Solutions Engineering Social Expert About The Position
A Solutions Engineering Social Expert is a strategic position that partners with the Salesforce Business to Consumer (B2C) Solution Engineering team to provide technical and subject matter expertise in pursuit of sales opportunities involving Salesforce Social products. The primary focus of the role includes: 1) providing support in sales opportunities, 2) driving creative solution innovation, and 3) supporting ongoing industry enablement for the Solutions Engineering organization.
Solutions Engineering Experts are experienced customer consultants with strong interpersonal skills and broad business, technical, and interactive marketing industry knowledge. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing processes and extensive experience in developing and delivering demonstrations.
- Be the go-to Social product expert for the broader Business to Consumer (B2C) Solutions Engineering (SE) team
- Work with customers to understand their unique business challenges by gathering technical and business requirements in a consultative manner
- Develop customized presentations, demonstrations, and proof-of-concepts to prove the solutions business value
- Present high level overviews of the solution architecture and integration capabilities
- Provide ongoing enablement and product communication to the Solutions Engineering team
- Develop innovative solutions that help the Solutions Engineering team better understand and demo the product portfolio
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 5+ years of proven customer facing consulting experience with significant experience in developing and delivering presentations to senior level personnel as well as technical audiences
- Deep understanding of social media marketing. Specifically best practices on listening, analyzing, publishing, and engaging across popular social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Instagram as well as emerging platforms.
- Expert in the front-end and back-end technology of the Salesforce Social Studio product portfolio. If needed, can configure an end-to-end solution
- Familiarity with social media management platforms and the competitive landscape including companies such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Spredfast, Adobe, and Oracle social/advertising solutions
- Understanding of social customer service, social selling, and social command centers
- Proficiency in the Salesforce platform, its products, and its data integrations including Service and Sales Cloud.
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales processes and methodologies
- The ability to construct a compelling customer journey that aligns with the customer s needs and business goals
- Capable of easily relating technical concepts to non-technical people
- A lifelong learner, constantly looking to learn new technology and seeking ways to experiment with the technology
- Understanding of REST/SOAP APIs, SDKS, scripting languages, and relational data models
- This position is defined as a remote employee (work from home office), with expected travel to clients and for internal team collaboration: 25-50
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.