DENSO is one of the largest global automotive suppliers of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. From automated driving to hybrid and electric vehicle components, we’re crafting the core technologies of modern mobility. We draw on the strengths of individual inventors who are joining together to become an unstoppable force for global good. With our North American headquarters located in Michigan, DENSO employs more than 24,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Worldwide, the company has more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates in 38 countries and regions and employs more than 170,000 people. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, totaled US$48.1 billion.
Job Level Summary
Intermediate professional responsible for delivery of professionalactivities. Works under a moderate level of direction and receives general guidance and direction from others.Responsible for own work results with impact on overall team goals. Analyzes possible solutions usingstandard techniques and/or procedures to determine course of action and may modify approach as needed. Resolvesissues that are often varied and non-routine. Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline andcontinuing to acquire higher level knowledge and skills. Typically 2-5 years of similar experience isrequired. No formal management or leadership required. Acts as a resource for less experiencedcolleagues.
Under moderate direction, performs data gathering and analysis of theorganization's supply chain operations. Identifies under-performing areas and offers suggestions forimprovement and implements approved changes.
Responds to Sales, Product Management and/or customer requests relatedto product availability and delivery. Acts as a resource to less experienced professionals.Operates at a level of proficiency that allows autonomous work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performs data gathering and analysis of the organization's supplychain operations. Identifies under-performing areas and offers suggestions for improvement and plansimplementation of approved changes.
2. Responds to Sales, Product Management and/or customer requestsrelated to product availability and delivery and expedites delivery with management approval.
3. Creates, monitors and expedites (as necessary) purchase orders fordomestic and/or imported parts to support customer orders and ensure appropriate inventory levels.Reviews issued and planned purchase
orders against business plan and forecast requirements.
4. Monitors supplier performance to assure on-time delivery; workswith suppliers to resolve issues with late or missing deliveries/packing lists; supports supplier development toensure successful product launches and achievement of goals. Makes proposals to management regardingcorrective actions, as needed.
5. Enters and manages inventory data into appropriatedatabases/software tools and uses said data to create and provide standard and ad HOC inventory reports; reviewshistorical sales trends and research demand drivers such as product life cycles, future sales plans andpromotions in order to create and
develop and maintain demand forecasts based upon operational partnumbers and warehouse levels. Promotes alignment by developing a collaborative relationship withSales personnel and customers to better understand their needs and suggest areas of improvement.
6. Updates inventory tracking systems/databases systems values forassigned product lines to feed data used in the AS400 Material Requirements Planning (MRP) process. Mayaudit entries made by other supply chain personnel.
7. Assists department management with developing short-and-long-termkaizen plans to maintain high performance and meet target KPIs.
8. Acts as resource to less experienced professionals.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Level of Education and Training Required
Requires a Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business or relatedfield and 2-5 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.Preferred Qualifications
Demonstrated proficiency in the use of AS400/BPCS, CALS and/or otherbusiness intelligence tools
Wells Fargo Santa Monica, CA
Beachbody El Segundo, CA
The Aerospace Corporation El Segundo, CA
Edwards Lifesciences Irvine, CA
MedMen Los Angeles, CA
Air Fayre Torrance, CA
Raytheon El Segundo, CA
TechStyle Fashion Group El Segundo, CA
Activision Santa Monica, CA
Northrop Grumman Redondo Beach, CA
Edwards Lifesciences Irvine, CA
20 April 2016
Hibernate is an ORM (open-source object/relational mapping) tool helping developers of Java storing and accessing persistent objects. It is a high-performance object/relational persistence and query service. It deals chiefly with data persistence. A wide range of topics covered includes HQL, inheritread more..
19 April 2017
On Tuesday April 18, Trump signed an executive order that governed federal agencies to implement a "Buy American, Hire American" strategy. The order aimed that Trump would favor American companies for federal contracts and reform the H-1B visa program for foreign workers and stop “misuse” ofread more..
27 August 2018
When choosing a career it is important to look for an employment that is not only meaningful and would allow for a balance in your life but also ensures financial security aloread more..
17 August 2018
Scholarships for International Students in USA Before planning to leave your home or country for USA education it is necessary to check how to finance it. Because we all know that Education/study in USA are expensive. As some of us known tharead more..